- To promote, coordinate, and support efforts in the social, cultural, educational and charitable activities.
- To act as an organization representing people with ties to the Indian Culture within the larger community of the people of Asian Indian origin.
- To foster friendship and understanding among the members and the communities at large.
- To conduct and celebrate social and cultural events.
- To foster the music of India, especially the devotional music, in the community by conducting regular music and related cultural programs.
- To generate musical interest in children and youth by providing a forum to learn music and to present their musical talents.
- We have Tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code
- All donations in the United States are tax deductible
- Ramesh Kammath - President
- Muralidharan Iyengar - Vice President
- Radhakrishna Valiveti - Treasurer
- Natana Valiveti - Director
- Ram (Hari) Sangam - Director
- Vidya Ganesh - Director
- Kaavya Valiveti - Director